I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers, and it was not there; in her fertile fields and boundless prairies, and it was not there; in her rich mines and her vast world commerce, and it was not there. Not until I went to the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.”

- de Tocqueville 1831































Friday, January 21, 2011

In case you have ever wondered what the rocslinger might look like I have a link to our pictures.  Bonus points if you can spot my wife and daughter.  Yes,  thats my real hair,  honest.Family pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair - for all of you :-)

Angela said...

Love it! :)

goddessdivine said...

Everyone had great hair. Makes me kinda miss the 80's Big Hair bands.

Kerri said...

I know you wish it was your real hair, but that's okay because the way you play the guitar while pushing yourself across the stage on your back is so.....hot. LOL. Love ya, Hon.